There is absolutely nothing like going out on the road with your vehicle and traveling somewhere to amazing tracks, taking out your bike and then doing a mountain biking spot. If you have a mountain bike, you should go on the road. On this page, I want to explain a few things that you should think about when you go on that trip.
First of all, you need to think about the type of place you want to visit. You can do this in two ways. In the past, I used to pick up my own mountain biking magazines and browse the pages. Most included a few fair maps of the routes. However, most of these were not local. Today you can only go online and get all kinds of advice. Do not forget to print some maps. You have to follow them.
At present, most people go there only with their mountain bike and a little safety equipment. You can do this. However, if you are serious about mountain biking, you may want to take some extra gear with you on the road. This trip will not only be safer, but also much more enjoyable.
• Map your trail. We have dealt with this issue before. You need to know where you are going. Obviously, if you have not explored the area before, you want to have a roadmap.
• Internal tube for your wheel. You never know when it might break down!
• Bicycle repair kit. This includes a wheel pump. Hole repair kits and various useful tools.
• Your mobile phone only if you need to call someone else.
• A first aid kit. I’m sure that few people go on an epic mountain bike trip without a few cuts and scratches.
• Food and drink. Do not forget to bring plenty of water!
The last thing you need to think about is bicycle transport. In my opinion, there is a solution that is the best of all available solutions. The idea is to use a bicycle rack. These are incredibly simple to use. They just slip on your pelvis and fit snugly. They come in a variety of sizes that allow you to hold anything from a bike to three or four.
Remember, if you are looking for a bike ride, I really suggest that you do a little research on the various options available. Do not forget to read a few comments! After all, you need to make sure that what you choose is perfectly suited for the job, right? Remember, you want to be careful whether a particular rack works on your vehicle.